Careers: We're Hiring!
Marketing & Communication Manager
We are looking for hands-on tactical marketing professionals to make an impact and be intimately involved in multiple marketing execution efforts.
You are a strategic thinker committed to producing quality work, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and possess a strong tactical focus. You have a strong eye for graphics design, you are a strong writer able to develop content for web-based communication, press releases and have developed visually compelling, well-written, and effective marketing materials.
• Develop content for web site, press releases,, print collateral, email marketing
• Manage public websites with emphasis on information, making recommendations and providing on-going maintenance
• Manage website programs to monitor click, conversion, and bounce rates. Identify and correct deficiencies in design and content
• Manage all social media activities
• Manage SEM and SEO activities
• Prepare materials for client presentations and communications with business partners, with an interesting flair
• Hands-on creative direction for all marketing related activities (not outsourced)
• Develop and manage email marketing campaigns
• Lead generation and conversion management
• Assist with research to gather information on potential clients, projects, and competitors
• Ability to source and manage 3rd party providers to supplement marketing efforts
• Manage marketing budget including modeling programmatic ROI
• Create a executive level marketing results dashboard
• Work cross functionally with key departments
2+ years related experience
Proven track record in revenue generation through marketing programs
Experience developing and executing online marketing programs
Ability to write copy and content for print and web-based communication
Strong knowledge of revenue, budget and ROI modeling for marketing programs
Prepare effective PowerPoint presentations
Proficient with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Office Suite
Strong sense of graphic design to lead outside resources; must demonstrate an understanding of design best practices, fonts and color pallets (examples of design work)
Experience in leading email campaigns from creation to monitoring.
SEO & SEM and knowledge of web analytics
Experience preparing print ready collateral
Excellent communication skills
Excellent project management and tracking skills, highly organized
Proven ability to operate in a cross functional team
Strong written, editorial, and proofreading skills
This person will handle STRATEGY and IMPLEMENTATION for individual client campaigns Translates business goals into successful search engine optimization strategies.
The SEO engineer is responsible for all search engine optimization activities including site redesigns, site structure and page construction, site features, content, keywords, sitemaps, inbound link integration, ranking and reporting, and site audits. This person works with the marketing manager to drive SEO strategy.
Skills and Requirements:
• Must have minimum 2+ years of experience managing SEO and PPC campaigns
• Be knowledgeable about latest Google updates –both on page and off page factors (title and meta tags, well structure content, etc..)
• Google analytics experience
• Able to analyze and give SEO recommendations for nationally targeted site
• Know how to write PPC ads and give recommendations on creating PPC landing pages
• Know HTML and how to implement basic analytics codes like Google analytics
• How to do keyword research and site architecture
• Evaluate link development and internal link structure
• How to do competitor research for SEO and PPC
• How to increase quality score for PPC
• Be able to measure goals on weekly and monthly basis
• Ability to develop strong customer relationships.
• Positive attitude and commitment to positive customer experiences.
• Strong organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication. Particular emphasis on having strong phone skills and interaction. Must be able to deal with difficult clients at times.
• Ability to handle multiple clients, meet deadlines, manage priorities and communicate progress as needed.
Schedules, coordinates and provides photographic services for client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinates photographic assignments and production activities. Serves as a principle source of information on photographic equipment and techniques.
2. Executes a large variety of photography assignments including location, studio, architecture, portrait and event.
3. Coordinates with team on the composition of photographs. Analyzes subject material, uses artistic judgment, and selects appropriate equipment, lighting, angle and background. Processes, adjusts and retouches digital files for optimum results.
4. Refines existing and develops new photographic techniques and procedures.
5. Plans and schedules photographic and related services as required.
6. Prepares photographic materials used in exhibits, publications, presentations, websites, etc.
7. Maintains quality control throughout production of assigned projects.
8. Participates in strategic and creative concept development for various collaterals.
9. Maintains a database/archive of photographic images and ensures that images can be easily searched and retrieved.
10. Keeps abreast of new developments and technology in the photography field.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
-2 years of professional experience in photography
-Knowledge of photographic technology, equipment and techniques including editing and archiving
-Competency in applying photographic and publishing practices and techniques
-Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications Competency with Adobe Photoshop and ability to edit digital image files
You will be involved in the client work flow of newspaper advertisements, direct mail print media, web design, and if your skills allow, TV commercial production. You will be involved in all aspects of the project process from start to finish.
• Minimum one year training in commercial art, including graphic art production. Advertising, design, and layout skills are preferred.
• Have a good working knowledge of the software contained within Adobe CS including:
• Having a working knowledge of multimedia software including Flash and HTML is helpful but not required
• Have a working knowledge of Apple Motion and Final Cut
• Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including:
• Must have a general understanding of illustration, graphic design, typography, communications and graphic media